Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tagged....again

Here are the rules:
Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Here are my 7 random/weird facts:

1. I have to chew EVERYTHING I eat, even Jello.
2. My size 9.5 feet are too big for my 5'3" body
3. I keep my clothes in ROYGBIV order in the closet.
4. I prefer REAL butter on my popcorn.
5. I met Randy Travis when I was 16 and watched his concert from back stage.
6. I can't stand peanut butter...not even the smell.
7. If its not over 80 degrees, I'm cold!

ok I am going to tag -
Pauline, Jean, Wendy, Claire, Kate, Laura B, and Lis

1 comment:

{Ãñgê£}ä said...

Cold at 79 degrees? Wow, you should move to a warmer climate! LOL